Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Explanation

I've started a new blog because sometimes I want to write about my faith more deeply than in my regular blog. In this blog I may write about my faith, and how it is challenged and strengthened. I may include things I pray about or even actual prayers. My goal is to have an outlet for these thoughts without having to worry about offending anyone. I have a hard time sharing my "religious" side, especially (ironically enough) with those closest to me. I worry about how they will take it and how they might judge me or worse - how they think I may be judging them. I want to be able to speak of my faith more freely without care as to others' possible reactions. I just want to share my stories. So here is my new blog, mainly for me, but for anyone who might wish to learn more about how I think as a Christian. If you're not interested in these thoughts for whatever reason, you don't have to read them. Comments are welcome, but I may decide not to publish them. As always, thanks for your interest in me.

No comments: