Thursday, September 18, 2008

What is it?

I'm looking for what's coming. I sense there is something new coming my way that will be an opportunity for ministry to others while also being energizing for me. Maybe something that will bring in some money? How do I discern it? There have been some opportunities that I believe are not what I'm looking for. Just stay the course. Bloom where you have been planted. Keep the faith. Share God's love. Trust. Keep watch. Be patient. All in God's time. What if what's coming my way is more of the same? Just got to do the best I can.

Here's the verse of the day: “Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves. Each of you should look not only to your own interests, but also to the interests of others.”- Philippians 2:3-4

Not sure how to take that, actually. I'll keep pondering.

No comments: